Lean Belly Tips
Howd they do it? Thats probably the first question you ask when you hear a weight loss or fitness success story.
And who can blame you? When it comes down to it, its all about the how.
Based on my own education and experience as a personal trainer, I can tell you that theres never only one answer. Losing weight, getting fit, and toning up your midsection requires a variety of approaches. And everyones body responds in a different way.
So Im not going to waste any more time here. This article reviews my top 10 tips for getting a lean belly just in time for summer!
Top 10 Lean Belly Tips
1. Pay Attention to What You Eat When youre not watching what youre eating, youre going to eat too much, its that simple. Become mindful of your bodys signals, and dont eat unless youre actually hungry.
2. Slow Down a Bit One effective method for becoming more mindful of what you eat is to slow down. Remember, it takes a few minutes for your stomach to tell your brain that its full. Slowing down will significantly reduce your calorie intake.
3. Snack from Bowls, Not Bags When you do have a snack, make sure youre not eating it directly out of its package. This is one of the biggest snacking mistakes people make. Measure out a serving or two and eat it out of a bowl.
4. Cut Down on Carbs Carbohydrates are not all bad, but cutting back a bit will have a huge impact on your belly fat. I recommend eating most of your carbs earlier in the day or right around your workout. This way youll burn off more of those extra calories.
5. Eat More Protein This ones important for a couple reasons. First, protein makes you feel full for longer, so youll be less likely to snack. Protein also burns up more calories during digestion, so it will actually boost your metabolism.
To increase your protein intake, try a natural whey protein supplement like Optimum 100% Natural Whey or Optimum 100% Casein Protein. Have a protein shake for breakfast or as a mid-afternoon snack.
6. Replace Bad Fats with Good Fats Bad fats are the trans fats and saturated fats found in fried foods, processed foods, and many junk foods. Cut them out, and instead eat healthy fats like omega-3s and these Optimum Fish Oil Softgels. Healthy fats will also aid your body in burning fat deposits.
7. Drink More Water Water not only keeps you feeling full and satisfied, but it also supports a healthy metabolism. If youre looking for optimal hydration, then drink VPX Coco Fit Coconut Water its tasty and very nutritious!
8. Eat Foods that Burn Fat Many foods actually boost your metabolism, so you should add them to your diet whenever possible. One candidate is Nutiva Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil this one is packed full of healthy fats that actually burn more calories!
9. Get Some Vitamin D Research has shown that adding vitamin D to your diet will actually improve your weight loss efforts significantly (by up to 50%). All it takes is one tiny tablet a day. Check out one of my favorite lean belly supplements NOW Vitamin D.
10. Lift Some Weights Obviously exercise is important for getting a lean belly, but weight training is a must. By increasing your lean muscle mass, your bodys resting metabolism will increase as well, meaning youll burn more fat while at rest. To support lean muscle growth, add an amino acid supplement like BCAA to your lean belly plan trust me, youll see significant improvements with this one!
Have any questions or feedback about these lean belly tips? Please leave a comment below
The post Lean Belly Tips appeared first on Weight Loss & Training.